Working on characters for Streets of Ganjet. If I can make decent realistic versions, I’d be able to use that as reference for the stylised versions.
I’ve been practicing brush inking, and I have the feeling I’m getting somewhere. I got some nice winsor and newton brushes and I’m still happily experimenting with them. I also made a test page for Streets of Ganjet, to see if brush inked characters on a penned background, coloured in, would look good.
Unforetunatly the page ended up a bit skewed and I think I’ll have to become good friends with my mirror once I start doing future pages.
A colouring test. Lines done with brush and ink and the colouring done in painttool Sai