Appearance: clear!

Got most of the appearance done :)

I had to work out some weird stuff with the menu, because it was overlapping with itself. But I managed to fix it with some floats and display: table;‘s, so now it’s working fine :)

I also assigned all the elements fonts from the google-font directory, because I noticed the font looked different in ubuntu because windows and ubuntu don’t share common fonts. This difference was also a reason for my menu to be a bit bugged. But the change in fonts fixed that.

Furthermore, I got a nice thing going on with posts tagged Wordy: They will now have a width proportional to the font, because I figured having a smaller page-width on pages that are wordy would be a lot more pleasant to read.  I also made a tag Portefolio which I will attach to the thing I find worthy of my portefolio. I figured it would be much easier to manipulate then just a category.

Finally I installed a multi-lingual plug-in thing, but I haven’t had time to test it.

I managed to get my Visual Design stuff done, I’ll post up the rest of the texture study soon.

Loading Facebook Comments ...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>