Some Streets of Ganjet test page and brush inking tests.

 

I’ve been practicing brush inking, and I have the feeling I’m getting somewhere. I got some nice winsor and newton brushes and I’m still happily experimenting with them. I also made a test page for Streets of Ganjet, to see if brush inked characters on a penned background, coloured in, would look good.

Unforetunatly the page ended up a bit skewed and I think I’ll have to become good friends with my mirror once I start doing future pages.

New mother nature design.

When we showed our story for the season changing puzzle game to our concept development lecturer, she suggested that we should make mother nature more native amarican, because the story is set in the west.
Again, this was done in inkscape. Generally, everyone seems to agree this Mother Nature looks better.