Some work done with the new assistants in Krita 2.9

So, a while back I added new assistants to Krita.

The demonstration for how to use them is here:

<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”//www.youtube.com/embed/OhEv2pw3EuI” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>

And here’s some images I did with them:

 

Making designs for my portefolio site.

Some rough designs for where I want to take my portefolio site.

WordPress has changed a lot since last time, and there’s some microblogging functionality put it, which I want to use when I set up my theme.

I also want to see whether I can identify when I’m posting comics, so that I can set up the javascript of my javascript comic viewer. Somehow.

Another problem is how to deal with the UI. There’s a good amount of  catagories, and I’ll probably make the home/gallery/portfolio pages instantly clickable, while hiding the catagories and have the about and other such pages in the footer.

I’ll also need to check whether I can get the chunks of posts to match to the screen well enough and whether I can handle the input so it’ll make use of this proper. (Also, I need to look into touchscreens and shit)

I wonder whether I should reduce the information when on mobile-phone sized screens.

/makes me almost wish that I could configure tumblr as well as I can configure wordpress. :x

Some Streets of Ganjet test page and brush inking tests.

 

I’ve been practicing brush inking, and I have the feeling I’m getting somewhere. I got some nice winsor and newton brushes and I’m still happily experimenting with them. I also made a test page for Streets of Ganjet, to see if brush inked characters on a penned background, coloured in, would look good.

Unforetunatly the page ended up a bit skewed and I think I’ll have to become good friends with my mirror once I start doing future pages.