Basically this was the final product of my VD3 assignment. We had to make a marketing pakage for a game or movie(that we came up with) and the project had to be done in illustrator.
I’m pretty proud of it myself. My teacher liked that the logo was original though I thinks I should’ve been more careful with the spacing. I also lost some points on presentation(because I didn’t print graphics onto my CD) but in the end I received an 8/10.
A colouring test. Lines done with brush and ink and the colouring done in painttool Sai
When we showed our story for the season changing puzzle game to our concept development lecturer, she suggested that we should make mother nature more native amarican, because the story is set in the west.
Again, this was done in inkscape. Generally, everyone seems to agree this Mother Nature looks better.
For our production house we made a game called Huey Hedgehog. The project wasn’t a succes due to the majority of the team not having the skills neccesary. The project got a 6 due to the art being so great. Of course, I did all the art.
The teachers were quite strict on this poster. They didn’t like my first one, so I was told to go back and make some different designs. Then when I came back with some thumbnails they were estatic. Mostly because I was apparantly the only student who actually seemed to know what thumbnails were, but I regress. They were even more estatic about the final product. Pity that the game didn’t actually get finished.